Israeli Point Shooting – LEVEL: TAC1-TAC3 / PISTOL
The only real shooting training led by the Israeli Tactical School instructors – Counter Terror Academy, tactical shooting instructors – defensive and combat shooting
MORE THEN SHOOTING TRAINING…
- you will develop the ability to concentrate, make quick decisions, work efficiently under pressure, fight stress, clear and organize knowledge and procedures for the use of weapons,
- you will learn wisely, effectively and safely using firearms according to the best international standards of Israeli Tactical School,
- you will learn the basic rules of handling weapons, moving with weapons, changing magazines, removing jams, static and dynamic shooting, and above all the rules of work safety with weapons.
ISRAELI TACTICAL SCHOOL
We are the only Polish training center organizing shooting training as part of the Israeli Tactical School – Counter Terror Academy, based on the training program of Israeli special agents Shin Bet.
ITS is a training center specializing in personal protection, target shooting and anti-terrorist activities, hand-to-hand combat, Krav Maga, we use the same training methods and what are used during the anti-terrorist course for SHIN BET special agents.
Our instructors are well-trained professionals, experts in their field, with many years of experience gained in Poland and around the world. Our team conducts training as well as long-term courses for services and civilians around the world!
FRAMEWORK SHOOTING PROGRAM
The training is intended for beginners, therefore, to ensure an adequate level of security, the training will be based on the following elements:
TAC1 – INTRODUCTION
Introduction to the service of short firearms
Work safety with weapon
Carrying weapons and working with a holster
TAC2 – BASIC SKILLS
Support for weapons in a forced position, service under pressure, the use of curtains and breaking the line of fire
Introduction to dynamic work with weapons, dealing with emergency situations
Introduction to 360-degree shooting
Many aggressors, priorities in conducting fire – making decisions in a fire fighting situation.
TAC3 – DYNAMIC SHOOTING
Many aggressors in 360-degree contact
Rules of moving with the weapon and its use (shoot-no shoot)
Dynamic position changes with the change of magazines and fire stations
Transitions from rooms to rooms and corridors
Priorities and decision making in a combat situation
ITS TAC1-3 training will be conducted by using:
(around 250 pieces of ammunition 9mm)
Duration: 8 hours
We run trainings throughout Poland
SIGN UP FOR THE COURSE:
- Choose the event in calendar
- Buy ticket online, pay by PayPal or transfer money by bank
- After all, confirmation will be send by e-mail
- Contact us through phone or email
- Transfer money
- Confirmation will be send by e-mail
CALENDAR OF COURSES TAC1-3